We ask all patients with even mild cold or flu symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of tase or smell NOT to enter the clinic. Please call reception for instructions on 9572 3699
Telephone consultations are available in some circumstances. It is a Medicare requirement that you have had a face-to-face consultation at our practice in the last 12 months, to receive a rebate.
- A standard appointment is 15 minutes however if you have 2 more issues you would like to discuss with the doctor, please book a long consultation.
- A long consultation is also required for mental health care plans / reviews, Implanon insertion / removals. If you are not sure, please ask one of our reception staff.
- Appointments can be booked via HotDoc or by clicking book appointment link below
- Doctors will see patients on the day if the matter is urgent. If your matter is urgent, please call the clinic and speak to one of our reception staff.
- We understand that sometimes you are unable to attend your appointment even if you had every intention to. We ask our patient’s however if you are unable to attend your appointment at the time booked, to provide at least 2 hours ‘notice, so the appointment can be offered to another patient. Patients that fail to attend their appointment are subject to a non-refundable fee of $40 (for a standard appointment) or $78 (for a long appointment) which will be required to be paid prior to booking their next appointment.